Buy VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black at Discount Price
You can buy VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black. Also read our VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black reviews before you decide to buy VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black Overview:
- 1080p Full HD
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 50,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio
- Ambient Light Sensing technology
VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black Reviews, On Sale VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black, buy VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black, VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black best buy, VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black Discount, VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black For Sale
Best Mattress Intex Mattress Kids Mattress
VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black Reviews
| 23 of 23 people found the following review helpful This review is from: VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black (Electronics) This tv doesn't have all the bells and whistles but it's fine for sd, hd movies and gaming with the xbox. When gaming make sure you put in the right mode for that. This will shut-off all of the extraneous processing of the signal that isn't needed. I played Halo, (legendary level), and had no problems at all. It was as responsive as the old CRT that it (finally) replaced. The graphics when gaming were just absolutely stunning...I keep the "smooth motion" setting turned off most of the time. For one thing it creates too much of the "soap opera effect" when turned up on medium or high. I think all lcd based tv's are the same too. The picture looks just fine without it. Most of the "break-up" or blurring seen at the stores is due to the cable signal being split between so many units. The smooth motion setting does come in handy with live, fast action sporting events though. I was just a bit leary of purchasing this unit but wanted to stay on a budget... Read more 9 of 9 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black (Electronics) This set works great and I've had no issues with it at all. However, there are some things that a buyer should know prior to purchasing any LCD.Because of the picture processing on some sets, sometimes there will be video lag. This is a known issue for all brands of lcd televisions with picture post processing. To accommodate for this issue, newer DVD and Blu Ray players have a delay setting for audio so you can sync up the audio to the delay caused by the picture processing. However, the delay obviously won't do for gaming. If you want to configure the set for gaming, it's a simple process - 1> Go to your picture options, then set the picture mode to the gaming preset 2> At the bottom of the menu, select "more" for additional options 3> In the additional picture options, ensure that: > Smooth motion is off (this is the picture post processing that makes it look like you're on set) > Fast response is on. 4> Enjoy... Read more 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: VIZIO E550VA 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black (Electronics) First, I need to start by saying that I bought mine refurbished. My question is, why? I heard some saying they have issues with this item. I don't have the problems others have. I paid $667. I would think about it if I had to pay regular price though. Especially if your going to experience problems. I have seen that the video tends to speed up to catch up with the audio, I think, when streaming on Netfix. As far as playing dvds and playing games, I have had no problems. |
› See all 13 customer reviews...


